Ready Set School needs to raise $44,000 between February and May 2019. These funds will be used to provide vouchers for school supplies and clothing for the 2019-2020 school year.
For the second year in a row, the Winona Community Foundation has given Ready Set School a $20,000 matching grant to help with the fundraising efforts. In 2018, this grant helped bump up vouchers from $55 per student to $75 per student. For 2018-2019, over 600 students were given vouchers.
If you are an individual or business that wants to help Ready Set School reach it’s goal, please donate on the DONATE page or contact the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are upcoming fundraising events:
- April 10 from 10 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.: Ready Set Rootbeer at Lakeview Drive Inn
- April 14 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.: Ready Set Coffee at Blooming Ground’s Downtown
- April 16 from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.: Ready Set Ice Cream at Nate & Ally’s
- April 19 TBD: Silent Auction at Island City Brewery
- April 20 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Ready Set Sandwich at Erbert and Gerbert’s
- April 23 from 5-8 p.m.: Ready Set Culver’s Night in Winona
- April 30 from 6 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.: Ready Set Donut Day at Bloedow’s Bakery in Winona
- May (entire month) Ready Set Recycle at Miller Scrap
- May 7 from 4 p.m. – close: Ready Set St. Charles at Good Sport Bar & Grill
Help Ready Set School make sure all Winona County students are equipped with the school supplies and clothing they need for the beginning of the school year!